X-Ways WinHex v15.9 Incl. Keymaker-ZWT
WinHex is in its core a universal hexadecimal editor, particularly helpful in the realm of computer forensics, data recovery, low-level data processing, and IT security. An advanced tool for everyday and emergency use: inspect and edit all kinds of files, recover deleted files or lost data from hard drives with corrupt file systems or from digital camera cards.
* Disk editor for hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROM & DVD, ZIP, Smart Media, Compact Flash, …
* Native support for FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3, ReiserFS, Reiser4, UFS, CDFS, UDF
* Built-in interpretation of RAID systems and dynamic disks
* Various data recovery techniques
* RAM editor, providing access to physical RAM and other processes’ virtual memory
* Data interpreter, knowing 20 data types
* Editing data structures using templates (e.g. to repair partition table/boot sector)
* Concatenating and splitting files, unifying and dividing odd and even bytes/words
* Analyzing and comparing files
* Particularly flexible search and replace functions
* Disk cloning (under DOS with X-Ways Replica)
* Drive images & backups (optionally compressed or split into 650 MB archives)
* Programming interface (API) and scripting
* 256-bit AES encryption, checksums, CRC32, hashes (MD5, SHA-1, …)
* Erase (wipe) confidential files securely, hard drive cleansing to protect your privacy
* Import all clipboard formats, incl. ASCII hex values
* Convert between binary, hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S
* Character sets: ANSI ASCII, IBM ASCII, EBCDIC, (Unicode)
* Instant window switching. Printing. Random-number generator.
* Supports files >4 GB. Very fast. Easy to use. Extensive online help.
Release name: X-Ways.WinHex.v15.9.Incl.Keymaker-ZWT
Size: 8.89 MB