WinRAR v4.01 Beta 1 x86 x64 Incl. Keygen-FFF
Here is newest beta version of well known WinRAR released by p2p group FFF. The WinRAR application was developed to be a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip). WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
* WinRAR introduces an original compression algorithm. It provides high compression ratios on executable files, object libraries, large text files, etc.
* WinRAR offers an optional compression algorithm highly optimized for multimedia data.
* WinRAR supports files and archives up to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 bytes in size, about 9000PB. The number of archived files is unlimited for all practical purposes.
* WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP 2.0 archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, 7Z archives.
* WinRAR supports NTFS file security and data streams.
* WinRAR offers both a classic interactive Windows interface and the command line interface.
2. Bugs fixed:
a) "Repair" command failed to reconstruct Properly structure of RAR archives, Which Contained with at least one packed file size Exceeding 4 GB.
This bug did Not Affect the recovery record based repair. It Happened only if record was not found recovery and reconstruction of Performed WinRAR archive structure;
b) Even if "Do not extract paths" option in "Advanced" part of extraction dialog as the default WAS September, WinRAR still unpacked file paths if call from Explorer context menu;
c) after Entering a wrong password for encrypted ZIP archive, WinRAR Sometimes Ignored Subsequent Attempts to enter a valid password;
d) "Wizard" command did not allowed to create self-extracting and multivolume archives, When Compressing a single folder or a file Without extension;
e) "Import settings from file" command Did not restore multiline comments in WinRAR compression profiles;
f) When converting volumes HAVING RAR name1.name2.part #. rar format name, "Convert archives" command erroneously removed. "name2" name part. So Resulting archive file name name1.rar Had Expected INSTEAD OF name1.name2.rar;
g) RAR Could Crash When Creating a new file with-agNNN switch if number in generated file name WAS 110 or larger.
Release Name: WinRAR.v4.01.Beta.1.x86.x64.Incl.Keygen-FFF
Size: 3.22 MB