Duke Nukem Forever PC DEMO
After request on irc: here’s the demo for Duke Nukem Forever. This demo wasn’t a full public release, that’s why you will need this precracked version. You might need to (re)install directx(included folder) if you get a error about missing .dll’s.this demo while you await the release of the full game next week.Put on your sunglasses and prepare to step into the boots of Duke Nukem, whose legend has reached epic proportions in the years since his last adventure. The alien hordes are back and only Duke can save the world, again. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses won’t stop our hero from accomplishing his one and only goal: to save the world, save the babes and to be a bad-ass while doing it. The King of All Shooters is back with over-the-top weapons, massive aliens and unprecedented levels of interactivity. This game puts pedal to the metal and tongue firmly in cheek, among other places. Shoot hoops, lift weights, read adult magazines, draw crude messages on whiteboards or ogle one of the many beautiful women that populate Duke’s life; that is if you can pull yourself away long enough from kicking ass and taking names. Duke Nukem was and will forever be immortalized in gaming history, and this is his legend.
* Ego and Then Some: Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal One-Man army who never fails and always gets the Babes.
* Bust a Gut: Duke pulls no punches. He does and says the things you are thinking. Duke’s constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will have gamers rolling.
* World Interactivity: Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots.
* Scale and Variety: This game has it all; packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, vehicle driving, and puzzle solving — gamers will never tire of the endless fun.
* Multiplayer Like No Other: Duke re-envisions classic modes of play in his own hilarious and humiliating way. Shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot. Freeze and shatter him. Attach explosives to his back. Roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him old-fashioned with a rocket.
Publisher: 2K Games
Developer: Gearbox Software / 3D Realms
Release Name: Duke Nukem Forever DEMO
Size: 1.73 GB