Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 Deluxe Update 5 and 6-SKIDROW
Scene group SKIDROW released the latest update for Railworks 3 Train Simulator. Changelog.
Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 Deluxe Update 6 info:
- Fix for particle draw order issue when Low or Medium Quality shaders selected in conjunction with SSAA
- Fix for wrong Language on tool-tips on the AA slider in wrapper options.
Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 Deluxe Update 5 info:
- FXAA replaces MLAA.
- Fix for floating grills
- Kuju RailSimulator Bridge Lofts fixed
- Kuju RailSimulator Digital Clocks do not illuminate at night.
- Use actual frame timing rather than time sliced frame timing for edit camera, so frame rate is consistent with camera motion.
- Fix for showing incorrect FPS with shift + z
- Less GPU stalling at high framerates by flushing the command buffer when 2 frames are queued for rendering.
- Unstepped rather than unclamped for frame time updates on camera
- Physics transformation interpolation for Player RV geometry and Physical cab camera
- Brake pipe pressure gauge fully working in HUD
- Increased protection against cracks
- Fix for mixed double head steam running out of fuel
- Fix for facing double head steam fighting
- Particle optimisations
- Multicore improvments
- Superelevation works on 3D track
- Casting lights are scaled back on lower settings
- Tile File loading optimisations to smooth streaming
- Emitter shaders are only loaded once
- Smoothed dirty network building to stop stutters
- FXAA doesnt up then down sample when SSAA enabled - less blurry
- Platform character update optimisations
- Incorrect water clipping fixed
- Electric power on 3rd rail with no panto
- Gantry tool offers height offset
- HW instancing turned off in PS2.0
- Changing the time of day in the scenario editor will not permanently turn off day/night type lights in the current tile.
- Fix for crash in cScriptManager update
- Scenery decals are incorrectly lit in TSX.
- Seasonal lighting up times
- Invisible decals
- AA issues with precipitation fixed
- Day/Night lights additional fix for randomly being in wrong state
- Fix for point light / spot light / water changes not saving when only properties in the fly out are modified
- Fix for hex colour parsing / display
- TrainBumpSpecMask shader was ignoring specular mask fixing a loose end with Career Mode cheating
- Smoothness improvements in scenery streaming
Release name: Railworks.3.Train.Simulator.2012.Deluxe.Update.5.and.6-SKIDROW
Size: 48.11 MB
1. Unpack release
2. Run Railworks.3.Train.Simulator.2012.Deluxe.Update.5.and.6.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game