Tron: Evolution is the movie tie-in game for the feature film Tron: Legacy. The game is a third person action/adventure that includes RPG elements along with Light Cycle racing. The game is set prior to the events of the movie and does not contain spoilers for the movie but there are several characters in the game from the film. Events that take place in the game’s story are also referenced in the film. Tron Evolution contains both single player and multiplayer game mode and includes a lot of street style acrobatics in it’s game play as well as combat with various weapons and vehicles. Both game modes also includes a RPG style leveling system that allows players to unlock new weapons and upgrades.
- High Mobility Combat – Battle the enemies of the TRON world with your light disc using a dynamic blend of free running and martial arts movement on your heroic mission across the Grid.
- Vehicular Action – Fast paced exciting light cycle racing and light disc combat on the digital grid.
- Bridge the Legacy – TRON: Evolution is the prequel story to the film TRON: Legacy and unlocks mysteries in the rich TRON mythology.
- Online/Multiplayer – TRON: Evolution has an innovative online experience featuring 10 person multiplayer, persistent character progression, and light disc and light cycle battles.
- Voiceover Cast – Voiceover by actress Olivia Wilde as Quorra and Bruce Boxleitner as Tron
- The TRON: Evolution video games are the key to unlocking the TRON mythology in between the original 1982 film and the 2010 blockbuster film TRON: Legacy.
- Every game tells a different story of the digital grid and offers a completely unique gameplay experience designed specifically for each platform.
Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+
GeForce GT 240 or Radeon HD 3850
RAM (Memory) 2 GB
Hard Disk Space 6.5 GB
Direct X 9
Release name: Tron Evolution-RELOADED
Size: 7.25 GB
Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure